There is no easy way to make an event repeating on last day of each month with Google Calendar. So here is a simple trick to pass through this and get an event repeating on the last day of each month.
Open a simple text editor with a new file (with Notepad for example, it’s efficient!) and write this in:
SUMMARY:Title of the event
DESCRIPTION:Description of the event
You will need to change these parameters:
- DTSTART/DTEND: The date (start/end) of the first event
- SUMMARY: The name of the event
- DESCRIPTION: The description of the event
- BYDAY: You can choose whether the last business day or not by letting/dropping the SU and SA entries (for Sunday and Saturday
Save the file as “calendar.ics” and close it.
Right now, to include this recurring event:
- Go on your Google Calendar page
- On the left panel, click on the arrow near “Other Calendars” and click on “Import calendar“
- You will be asked for a file, choose the one you’ve just created (calendar.ics)
- Choose also the calendar you want to use to add the entries (you can create a new calendar or use an existing one)
- Click on “Import“
Your event will now appear on the last day of each month (28, 29, 30 or 31st) depending on the month!