You have just installed Chrome on your Android device, and you now want to define it as default for your browser. Badly, you already have a browser installed on your phone which is the default browser… here are the steps to modify this:
- Go in the Settings of your phone
- In these settings, open the Applications parameters
- Once opened, look for the actual default browser (can be called Browser, Internet, …)
- Choose it, and under the Launch by default section, click on Clear defaults
- Go back to the Home and try to open any Internet link, the phone will now ask you which is the browser you want to use as default. You just need to choose Chrome
Voila, Chrome is now your default browser !